What is a simple way to explain why drinking sodas and energy drinks regularly (more than 1 per day) is not good for your body?
Here is a simple way to explain why drinking soda and energy drinks regularly is not good for your body.
1. Contain useless sugar calories (no nutrition)
2. Rot your teeth
3. Cause weight gain
4. Aggravates Diabetes or pre-diabetes
5. Cause blood pressure issues (energy drinks especially)
6. Cause energy sag after wearing off leading to more food or more energy drink or soda consumption
7. Cost $250 per person per year and provide no food value
Additionally diet sodas are no better than regular sodas and have been shown to cause weight gain.
For more information about soda and energy drinks, please think about reading or purchasing my book "Diet Myths Busted; Food Facts Not Nutrition Fiction." I devote an entire chapter to the subject.